Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Patosha Training Journal 3

Here is my workout for Tuesday, May 20, 2008.

Warm-up - 3 Rounds
5 Overhead squats
5 Pull-ups
5 Dips
5 situps
5 Back Extensions

Workout
For Time:
50 Pushups
50 Sumo Deadlifts high Pull (Bar)
30 Jumping Dips
30 Jumping Pullups
25 Pushups




Here is the whiteboard we look at for the day's work out.. Michael, the owner of CrossFit Memphis, is transitioning me from Level I to Level II. You see that we deviate from the Level II workout a little. I will make sure I get a shot of a Level I workout so you can see the difference. Now this is my 4th week training there.. I don't really know if I am Level II ready yet....but I like the challenge...and believe me it is a challenge. I finished this workout in 14:15.. Let me show you how I felt afterwards.



I know I look bad.. My left eye is not a lazy eye, but after a workout like that.. your eye will become a lazy eye also...haha..I wish you could really see all the sweat exploding on my face..Look at the picture again.. If you ever, try the workout I just did.. Send me a picture of how you look afterwards..popo@patoshajeffery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment