Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Who is Your Role Model?

I consider Role Models to be individuals who influence your life in a positive way. They can be someone in a certain occupation that you are interested in. They can be someone in a certain sport you like. They can be a teacher in your favorite subject. They're available for you to ask questions, talk to, learn from and hang out with. If it was not for the Role Models in my life, I would not have experienced playing collegiate basketball nor living in Colorado.

===>http://www.patoshajeffery.com

I consider myself to be a Role Model. I love helping others especially if it involves basketball. If you have questions about improving your performance on the court, the requirements to play collegiate basketball, or whatever.. Send me an email at popo@patoshajeffery.com.

===>http://www.patoshajeffery.com


Hooping in Memphis,

Patosha

PS. Don't forget to subscribe to the blog and be the first to receive AWESOME tips on basketball and training ideas.

PPS. Don't forget to tell your friends about the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment