Thursday, December 13, 2012

How High School Coaches can use Holiday Tournaments to get Players Exposure

The day after Thanksgiving, I drove up to Murfreesboro, TN to attend the Girl Powher Showcases Tennessee Turkey Jamm. I’ve attended this event every year since it started right here in my back yard at Central High School in Memphis, TN. I felt there was no need to stop now. I’m always impressed to see the talent level of the players and teams participating in this event.

I only wish more Memphis area teams were able to attend. During the two days, I was surrounded by every major high school girls basketball scout, evaluator, and media source that I know of Dan Olson of Girls Basketball Report, Bret McCormick of All Star Girls Report, Kenny Kalina and Bob Corwin of Girls Basketball Insider, Mark Lewis and Prentice Beverly of Blue Star Media, Leslie Toole of Mississippi Girls Basketball Report and Brandon Clay of Peach State Basketball.

Read the complete article at High School Girls Basketball Recruiting

No comments:

Post a Comment