Sunday, November 25, 2007

Girls Basketball Success

I received this in an email this morning from a friend of mine, Barry Lovelace. Although, his email was geared more to personal training success, I thought that the
information is valuable to girls wanting success in basketball. Keep reading for the tip.

At 6:00 am this morning I was listening to the radio on the way to
my client..

"Success" was the topic...

They were talking about what it takes to succeed...

Talking about everyone from Michelangelo and Michael Jordon to
Google, there was one thing they all have in common..

Their success did not happen without hard work...

I didn't know that Google was around 10 years before they hit it
big..

I didn't know Micheal Jordan got kicked off his high school
basketball team because he didn't have a good work ethic...

We all know who they are now due to lots of hard work.

What's your work ethic?

Are you going after your goals 1000%?

Do you see success in your future after all your hard work?

I urge you to do whatever it takes to succeed...

If you 'Go for it'.....it WILL come...

It's up to you and it all depends on how hard you work for it.


I have total confidence you WILL achieve success in whatever
you choose.


Good Luck and I wish you all the success in the world.


Making it Happen in 2007

Patosha Jeffery
===>www.girlsbasketballtrainer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment