Thursday, June 14, 2007

Ashley Shields Update

I've been trying to hold out on an update on Ashley Shields WNBA career to give a positive update. But nothing seems to be going right for Ashley nor the Houston Comets. As of today, the Comets is one of the, if not, the worst team in the league. After 8 games, they have not won one. In several of the games, they have lead and lead in double figures.

Ashley started the season 2nd in scoring for the team avering 20 points after the first two games. Now she has dropped to number 4th with a 7.6 points a game. And her playing time has decreased over the last 5 games. I only caught one game on tv about 2 weeks ago and I was sort of disappointed to see them play her at the point. I think Ashley is a two guard. She did not look comfortable in that position with several turnovers. I know the Comets are struggling at the position and maybe they have to go with need right now.

I know Ashley will be a dominate force in the league and she is probably going through some growing pains of a rookie season.

Making It Happen in 2007

Patosha Jeffery
===>www.patoshajeffery.com

Nike Basketball Shoes at Eastbay.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment